Our Gold SEO package is great for small to medium sized businesses, or those that need moderate help with their website. This is our “average” SEO package, most popular with sites of 100 pages or less. This mid-range SEO package covers everything a typical SEO campaign would need, including offsite SEO with needed link building and directory submission services.
What does the Gold monthly SEO package give you?
- Keyword research and monthly review/updates
- SEO page-specific recommendations (for 4 new pages per month)
- Title tag optimization or creation
- Meta tag optimization or creation
- Header (H1, H2, and H3) tag optimization or creation
- Keyword insertion in page copy
- Review previously optimized pages and modify for additional growth (up to 20 pages per month)
- Site layout and structure recommendations
- Page naming convention
- Site and navigation hierarchy
- Inline frames
- ‘Viewstate’ code analysis, if necessary
- Robot.txt file creation and insertion
- XML sitemap creation, plus regular updates and search engine submission
- Basic link building to expose site on:
- dozens of directories
- Social media sites
- Deliver current and trending rank and analysis report
- Basic analytic employment and/or monitoring
The Gold Monthly SEO Package also includes SEO implementation of approved recommendations, if needed.*
How does this compare to your typical professional SEO firm? Our experience and research shows that what we’ve included in our Gold SEO package would typically cost between $1,000 – $2,500 per month from a standard, professional SEO firm. Don’t believe us? Get a quote yourself. We’re confident you’ll find that we’re right.
Ashworth Consulting is owned and operated out of the Pacific Northwest. We do not outsource our work offshores. Our SEO technicians, SEO consultants, and customer service agents all work in the United States. You will get results, and you won’t be dissapointed.
How does it work?
Upon submission of your desired payment method, the Ashworth Consulting technical team will immediately begin work on your first month’s services, and send you a brief questionnaire including access credentials for your site (FTP, CMS login, etc). If you prefer to make the edits yourself, simply tell us instead of providing login credentials.
We will then begin our analysis and compile our initial SEO recommendations. If you started with a site audit – we will begin our monthly work where your audit left off. One of our SEO consultants will send you recommendations via email and ask if you’d like to review them via phone or email.
If you are implementing the site changes yourself, that is it – we’ll repeat recommendations and communicate with you monthly. If you prefer to have us implement the SEO edits, we simply need your approved recommendations sent back to us via email so we may proceed.
At the beginning of each month (typically within the first week), we will send your trending and analysis report so you can see exactly what worked and what didn’t in the prior month.
Why would I want to hire Ashworth Consulting?
Our business was designed by an expert Internet Marketing consultant. The SEO services offered are the same as those you would receive from an SEO firm charging $500 or more per hour. We know this, because we WERE one of those agencies. Yet you get it for a fraction of the cost. And yet you also get…
- Real help from real SEO consultants!
- No monthly contracts!
- No minimum monthly requirements!
- All work and SEO consulting is proudly performed in the United States
We are a small dedicated Internet marketing team, positioned to help build your online success. Give us a try – we won’t let you down!
I Need More Than This
We also offer a Platinum monthly SEO package for those that need additional SEO assistance.
* Implementation is limited to page edits and basic site elements as determined by our technical team. Ashworth Consulting SEO packages do not include repairs to significant code error’s without a specific programming contract on file.